19 August, 2012

Prize-surprise winner and little Sebastian

Hello everyone!

Some time ago I posted a rocking chair tutorial and asked anyone who wants to join me and make a rocking chair of their own. Its a pity there was only one girl who did rocking chairs and posted it on my comments. The happy moment that she made TWO rocking chairs! I am very happy to show you both of them. Here they are - rocking chair by MARYANN:


Are they not gorgeous? Simply beautiful! Love them! THANK YOU for sharing and please write to me ( loriete_ann@hotmail.com ) your address so I could send your prize-surprise to you!  

And once again I am sorry to announce it so late! Our baby Sebastian was born in June and all my plans were slightly disturbed, he he... And here is our little prince Sebastian:


Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW thank you sooo much, and this is the best excuse ever, I´ve heard for anybody to be late on something. And he´s just sooooooooooo cute. Big CONGRATULATION with the biggest wonder of all. I should have sent the blue rockingchair for you then, as it was made for a baptism ha ha ha.
Really sorry thoug, that none of all who said, they would try this, didn´t, as it was really fun to make them and not at all as difficult as I thought it would be, so I´m sure advising people to give it a try. The instructions are really good and soo easy to follow.
Thanks soo much again.

S.R Style said...

Pala pala.. bandau susigaudyti su naujienom :D
Tai jau turi du ziburelius ?
Vau kaip nuostabu.. sveikinimai.. vaikinukas matau stipruolis i gyvenima verzes ;)
Sveikinimai !!!
ex knopkiniukai ;)

loriete said...

Taip taip, jau antroji atzalele :-) aciu labai!
P.s. gerai kad parasei, buciau nesugaudzius :-)

marcie said...

Good Morning:
Your baby is so darling - what a precious gift from God.
I love your work and surely NOT A WASTE OF TIME!
marcie s

Marianne H said...

For en liten hjerteknuser, forstår at han "forstyrrer".