Today I will show you one more tutorial with Nellie Snellen Lines and Dots Stencils.
I used Lines and Dots stencil LD006 Bird from Nellie Snellen.
1. Paint the whole stencil plate with ink pad. I used fast-drying pigment ink.
2. Turn the painted side of a stencil on to a paper. Use adhesive tape to hold the stencil in place.
3. Use your die cutting machine to emboss the paper.
4. Remove the stencil and your picture is painted and embossed.
5. I covered the whole picture with Perfect Pearls to get that shinny pearlized look.
6. Cut out the picture in a shape you wish and it is ready to use in your projects.
I also used edge die MFD028 and Strass Stones from Nellie Snellen for this card.
Have a wonderful and creative day!