05 June, 2012

LO Summer Fun (DT Kortgleder)

Hello there!

Here I am again with a new creation of mine, and this time its an LO ´Summer Fun by the Sea´ with Ulrika. I made this LO as a contribution to the challenge at Kortgleder which this time all about summer, sun and the beach.

As well I would like to spread good news: the new shop for Kortgleder is finally open and its filled with new fantastic stuff! Take a look!  


And here are the products I used for this LO from Kortgleder:

- Paper from Wild Rose Studio

- Punch from Tonic studios

 - Dies from Leane Creatief


Have a wonderful and creative day!


2 comments:

Neringa said...

Yes, yes, yes, kaip man patinka tavo skrebukai su Ulrika :)))
I love this, vat :)

paola said...

A beautifully elegant layout with super details, and i love your paper choice. I just found your blog and i think the name of it describes our hobby exactly, no one appreciates it the way other scrapbookers/paper crafters do, love your blog and gonna become a follower
smiles
Paola