Today i will show you how to make such a folded card:
Inside of a card there is a pocket for money, a small present or/and a tag where you may write your congratulations and wishes:
And here it comes a tutorial:
1. Fold a paper as it is shown on a picture under. Simply mark middle point on every edge and fold accordingly. I used double sided paper form Prima. The size of a paper is 20x20cm. You may use any size of a paper but it has to be square.
2. Prepare the pocket for oyur card. I used a triangle pocket.
3. Apply glue only on edges of a pocket.
4. Distress edges and glue a pocket on a card.
5. I made a tag and decoratet an inside of a card at this point, but you may do it at the end...
6. Make a top cover of a card. Mine is size 14x14cm.
7. Glue the top cover on one of the corners of a card.
8. Glue a ribbon to the backside and top cover of a card.
9. I used one more layer of a paper on a top cover. Now the card is ready to be decorated ...
10. When you are done with decoration simply fold a card and tie a ribbon. Here is your card ready :)
Have a nice and creative day!