11 April, 2011

Easter Birthday Child Kit (DT Kortgleder)

Hello everyone!

Today is a new day and I am showing you my new project. A project done for Kortgleder. This time I prepared a set for Easter Bithday Child - an egg and a card. Usualy those, who are born on any holidays, get somehow unlucky. Because everyone is celebrating the holidays, but a birthday somehow is pushed behind... Therefore I decided to give a double present to a small girl who is born on Easter.  


I used papers from Paper Girl and BG, dies MFD013, strass-stones and 3D motiv FEMA006 on a card from Nellie Snellen. As well I used flowers from Magnolia, papirloftet and other, lace and flowers centers from Prima.


I cut paper in lines and sew it with mashine. Love those papers and this type of egg decoration with paper lines and stitches...


Almost the same but the same different. The same paper kit, the same stitching, but no flowers, he he...


Oh, I love that 3D picture from Nellie Snellen! Isn't it gorgeous? 


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a creative wonderful day!

3 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Oh my word - soooooo pretty dear Loreta - absolutely beautiful!
Polly x

Esther said...

Very, very pretty!

marit said...

Awww, så søtt! Helledussan, denne jenta blir nok glad ja!
Ha en toppers dag:)