15 September, 2009

LO "Just born"

Hello girls and boys!!! Here I am with my new LO "Just born". Ulrika was just born when those photos are made, she was taken to wash and dress up... Daddy was with her then. It is such a pitty that photos are sooooo bad... still they are so unique for me...

Yes, yes, I know what you think - again a lot of flowers, he he... maybe even too much, he he... but I really enjoyed to put them there! And, I love those papers from Narratives and Prima!

I did not want a big flashy title, just a reminder...


Two hearts symbolize two loving people needed for this miracle to happen...

Have a good and creative day!

2 comments:

Toni said...

oOOooh.... This is so pretty!!! I luv it!!! Sweet pics, Wow this is just beautiful!!!
Can u ever have 2 many flowers... If so I'm in TROUBLE!!! Lol!!
Anyhoo I...LUV..IT!!!!!

Agneja said...

nu labai grazus, siltas ir idomus darbelis!