03 June, 2009

Hello there! Here I am finally back on track. I've been slightly busy lately, had no time to do any scrapbooking. But here I am again, with a new simple LO about our family vacations last year. Ulrika was only 8month old, but liked it very much. We travelled around 3000km in 7days. Destination: Oslo-Ålesund-Molde-Kristiansund-Oslo. Along the way we have visited some more excited areas, mountain roads, waterfalls, monuments, bridges, etc. Norway is sooooo beautiful!!!

This LO is made on Prima's transperency. Under it I used a map of Norway as a background and marked the main roads we visited with a red pen. I painted details on transperency with acrylic paint. I am sorry for such a picture, but it is sooo difficult to make a picture of transperency without reflections...

Have a good and creative day!

1 comment:

Tosk said...

Sveika sugryzus i screpo pasauly :) Pasiilgau tavo darbu! Koks puikus sumanymas panaudoti zemelapy, net supavydejau... Galima as kada sia ideja pasivogsiu? Ir mintis atzimeti marsuta - auksine. Grazu gelytes, graziai stampukas. Bet ZEMELAPIS...pavydziu minties...