25 June, 2012

Round Hanging Card

Hello everyone!

Today is a day when a new challenge starts at WOC and this time it is all about PUNCHING IT OUT!

Here is my new creation - round hanging card. I made it instead of a tag to hang on a present and it resembles a CD as it will be attached to one, he he...


I love those flowers and embellishments from WOC, and for this card I used:
- Roses 35mm
- Roses 10mm
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Lilies
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Rose leaves 20mm
- Pearl string 6mm
- Vintage seam binding ribbon

The edges are punched out with a new Tonic Studios punch from Kortgleder. This punch might be used for square or round edges and it is very easy to work with.


That was it for now. Hope you gonna have a wonderful and creative week!

7 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

What a gorgeous couple of cards here and such a cool idea too. I like it, when peple makes something different, and this looks awesome. Stunning work here again.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is really beautiful!

Eva Gro said...

Så utrolig nydelig!!!!
Jeg er stum av beundring!
Klem fra Eva Gro

June Nelson said...

Wow this is stunning how pretty and delicate its gorgeous huggies June xxxxx

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Loriete, I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
I invited you gently to visit my creative Websites: "Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com" and my new Crafty Online Shop "Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" Please take my badge on your blog. Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely. Sheila.x Hugs from UK.

aureliaeugenia said...

Love this kind od card!