Lately I've got so many requests about a template for a piano card, that I decided to make it and show it here. I did not write any sizes, as it depends, how big you want it.
1. Cardstock paper to make a card stable.
2. You need two of those: one is black for back side of a piano, and second - note paper inside.
3. Black top part of a piano with opening. Larger part is glued on a cardstock and covered with note paper, when the opening is on a top. The marked spot is for a stick to keep it open.
4. The edge around a card, except a keybord.
5. The stick
6. The divider between keybord and main part of a piano.
7. Lower edge round the keybord (you can as well use the same long higher edge around the whole card, just lower it around a keybord).
p.s. do not forget to glue everything to a cardstock using strong glue. Leave the back side black paper for the end, as it will cover all glued edges.
Have a good srapping day!