03 October, 2011

The Candy Hanger

Hello everyone!

Today is a small project form me - The Candy Hanger - is made for WOC blog. It is a great way to surprise someone with a candy or a small gift. 


I used from WOC:
- Trellis roses 35mm
- Tea roses 25mm
- Roses 15mm
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Tulips
- Carnations
- Lilies
- Cherry blossoms
- Pearl spray
- Large pearl Brads
- Insertion aglaise lace


 Here you can see that I used a large pearl brad to hold a lace. Both beautiful and practical.


Just look at those gorgeous flowers! Stunning, aren't they? I removed pearls from the pearl spray and glued them on flowers - beautiful.


As well I want to remind you that a new challenge started at Kortgleder and this time its is a COLOR PALLETE CHALLENGE. I used a top pallete colors for my project, they are sooooo sunny-autumn-like. Love it!


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Henrikke said...

Elsker kreasjonene dine Loreta. Alt er så stilfult og lekkert!! Nydlig. Klem

Kirsty said...

Hi oh my this is such a stunning idea. Beautiful and a great gift idea ! Kitty :D