Hello there!!! Yes, its a beautiful morning! Cold, freezingly cold, but sunny and fresh... Still living with memories about yesterday's amazing evening - opera Jevgenij Onegin were Lenskij was a Lithuanian tenor E.Montvidas! Fantastic! Amazing! Unforgettable!
And here I find even TWO MESSAGES (!) I have got a Stylish Blogger Award! Yuhhuuuuu!!! Unbelievable! The same award twice! Its a double joy, the double happiness. One I recieved from an Auksaranke (English translation: Golden Handed - ant that is very very true! This girl is realy amazingly good in all handworks and crafts). And another one from Agnuze - oh, God, she is so talented in felting! All her works are gorgeous!But, as everyone knows - its not for 'free', he he... No no, I do not need to pay for it, but have some assigments to do, he he... First, to write 7 truthful and honest things about me... oh oh oh...I am in trouble here :)
But here it comes:
1. I talk a lot! And I mean it - a lot! Especially if I am nervous, emotional, excited or stressed, he he... But then after such a moment I definately need a quiet moment, when I just sit and enjoy the silence... My husband calls it 'stand-by-function' :) and usualy during that silent moment I receive the best creative ideas, he he...
2. Sleeping for me is a necessity. I need to sleep at least 8 hours a night, otherwise I get crumpy and irritated, he he...simply I cannot function without sleep...
3. I am a pure B-person (in Lithuanian we call such a people 'Owls', he he...) Morning is not a good time to work for me, but night is the time when my creativity florishes.
4. Do not like to write letters and messages about nothing... Yes, I know that sometimes its enough to say: "I remember you, I think about you" to the person, but when I need to write bla bla bla in letters, we call it "writing about the weather", he he - oh, its a dissaster for me, he he... Although in general I like to write stories, articles, novels... I like the process of writing but only with the meaningful text. If I have nothing to write, I will write nothing...
5. I like questioning. Yes, I like to question things, and for somebody that might be very annoying (I can see how people get irritated and even angry, he he), I understand, he he... But I cannot let it go if I do not find out everything what is interesting for me. Especially if there is something I am realy interested in, but the same doubtful for me - then I just feel a need to analyze every aspect of it, every detail, and every 'what if...' situation...
6. I like honesty, hate lies. Hate when someone lies into your eyes... I somehow feel when a person is lying to me and that is a terrible experience. I respect a person, who better say: 'sorry, I cannot lie to you so I better say nothing'...
7. And the last but not least - like creative approach to everything. I do not like rules and especially hate when person says: "do like I say (and do not question it because I am right)"... Hmmm... As I always say - truth is a relative thing (even white is not always white) - what is an absolute thuth to one person maybe be a lie to another. I like when there is more than one answer to a problem or question, or more than one problem solution... Therefore I always say: "yes, I understand...BUT..." I like creative approach, creative solutions to everything. If there is a challenge I like the work which would be the 'wow' solution, something different, unexpected... And myself I try to look 'out-of-the-box', and sometimes that puts me in a trouble, he he...
Uff... I guess that was it, he he... But than - I need to pass on my award to 15 (!) other bloggers I follow or like. Hmmm... I wanna pass it on to people I realy like and admire:
Thank you all, for being, for what you are and how you are!