Today I wanna show you a tutorial for a creative way of using Wild Rose Studio paper to make a flower card. This is my contribution to a Spring Challlenge in a Kortgleder´s blogg.
And here are the steps to make such a card:
1. Use dies NS MFD053
And paper from Wild Rose Studio
2. Make cut out like it shown on a photo
3. Glue those cut outs together like in a photo
4. Use Floral Punch, Branch with embossing, to cut out branches and glue it to the background like on a picture
5. Cut out paper pieces 30x30mm - 16stk. and 40x40mm - 8stk.
6. Use a pen or other stick to twist a paper
7. Glue bigger paper roles to the background in the middle
8. Glue smaller paper roles in between the bigger ones and on the top the same small ones you just glued.
9. Glue the branches in between smaller roles on the top layer
10. Glue the centrepiece picture in the middle and decorate the card as you wish.
Have a good and creative day everyone!