I have very good news to share with you! Today is a DAY 2 OF CHRISTMAS in JULY at WOC! Lots of fun, wonderful prizes and so much inspiration! Pop in and check it out!
And here is my little project for the Christmas party at WOC: A Triangle Box for a small Christmas present or some candies.
-crystal drops on silver stems
-vintage seam binding ribbon
and that cute LOTV stamp "Oh, Christmas Tree".
All of it fits perfectly with pearlescent paper from Luxury pack from DCWV.
And here is a short and simple tutorial how to make such a practical but the same very cute box:
1) I used a piece of paper size 30,5cmx10cm and first I measured the middle of it and drew a line:
2) Marked middle points on the sides as well and drew lines connecting middle points on edges.
3) Fold along the lines and cut out holes for ribbon:
4) Put a ribbon through holes:
5) A box is ready to be decorated.
And here is a template for this box:
And here it comes the best news! On this wonderful occasion YOU have a chance to win this delicious candy with WOC goodies if you leave a comment to this post. The winner will be chosen on July 24th.
Have a wonderful and fantastic Christmas in July party!!!