15 March, 2011

Tag "A Fairy"

Hello again! 

This time I present you a tag "A Fairy" made for Winter Wonderland challenge "Tag it with a shape". Now, when the spring is outside somehow becomes sad for the melting snow and frosty trees... Anyway, its good there is such a place were snow never melts! He he...

Here is my tag. I used Spellbinders dies. Oh, I enjoy my new Spellbinders Grand Calibur, he he... I was always very skeptical about all the mashines but this one is realy lovely! 


This tag is made like 3D to inframe the picture of the fairy. 


I used those cute orange flowers and creme roses glued on some tulle, I as well used some pins with embelishments and sparkle stones. 


And look at that cute fairy picture from 3ndypapir.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Marija said...

Kaip visada, miela širdžiai...

knopkiniukai said...

Svo fatlegt :)

Pia said...

wow såå flot tag

downrightcrafty said...

oh my replacement Calibur arrived today the last one broke (not me honest) but yes I now the feeling it is a pleasure to use isn't it and this is some gorgeous candy Loreta and great to see you joining us for our Tag challenge at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Toni said...

Loriete, this is beautiful.. the colors do remind me of spring, and I love how you did the 3d frame... gorgeous !

Neringa said...

esi vintažinių atvirukų fėja :)