11 February, 2011

Golden Vintage Valentine Book-box

Hello everyone! Here is my new project: Golden Vintage Book - Box for my dear Valentine. I found this wonderful challenge with very helpful tutorial on Vintage Udfordring blog and could not resist to participate. I love vintage!

This time my vintage is in different way. I remember when I was a child I found old Bible at my granny's with those amazing golden page edges. It looked so luxurious. When I thought of this challenge I could not stop thinking about those golden edges. And here it is - golden book.

This book-box will hide my present to my dear Valentine. Safely under the lock, he he... Sorry, cannot show whats inside, he he... But I will show it after Valentines day, ok?
 Yes yes, lock is real and has a key, he he...
 I love this folding of book spine...
 And two hearts safely bonded together with the chain and nails...
 Oh, those golden page edges... It required much work and consentration to fold and emboss edges of the box...
I hope you enjoy the result of Golden Vintage Valentine Book-box as much as I do!

8 comments:

Anette said...

I do enjoy your Golden book it's lovely and romantic i think. Great job

Olya Chudoolya said...

looks great!!!!!

craftykellyj said...

This book is wonderful! You did an amazing job!

Mette said...

Nydelig bokeske!! Så stilig med hjertene og låsen! Lekkert med gull og det mønstret du har fått fram på boka!

Tusen takk for du deltar i Vintage utfordring!!

Klem Mette

lillesmor said...

Fantastisk flott eske! Du lager vanvittig mye flott, og jeg har blitt stor fan etter kort tid;-)

ARTfulWings said...

Simply divine!!! What a beautiful book-box you have made -looks so authentic. Polly

Benita said...

Nydelig bog du har lavet. Elsker at du har total overdrevet med guld. Det ser herresejt ud! :)

tak for din deltagelse hos vintageudfordringen. :)

...VitDeko... said...

Labai grazu ir taip didingai prabangu :)