21 May, 2012

A Round Card


Hello everyone!

Today I would like to show you a round card with vintage touch I made for my dear friend. This card I made for WOC challenge blog. 


For this card I used from WOC:
- Tea roses 35mm
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Lillies
- Carnations
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Cherry blossoms
- Tullips
- Pearl trim
- Organza ribbon


Just look at that gorgeous pearl trim, and those flowers! Love them! 

I as well used papers and dies from Kortgleder:
- 'Letters from Paris' from WRS
- Dies NS MFD035

Have a great and creative week everyone!

5 comments:

Karalaitė said...

Labai super :) nu tikras grožis :)

aureliaeugenia said...

Superb round card! Love it!
hugs,

Dortesjs said...

aww super, love that round card

Галина said...

Очень красиво! Браво!

Галина said...

Очень красиво!