23 January, 2012

A Frame-Card

Hello everyone!

Today the new challenge starts at WOC, and this time there has to be an animal on your creations. Here is my contribution - a frame-card. 


I used from WOC:
- Roses 10mm, 20mm and 25mm
- Rosebuds 5mm
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Lillies
- Venise lace
- Pearl trim
- Self adhesive pearls

As well today is my day to show the inspiration in a Kortgleders blog. For this creation I used from Kortgleder the newest Floral punch FLP031 - isn't it gorgeous? Those rose leaves look like natural! Love it. As well I used NS MFD025 and this beautiful image from NS FEMA005. 

Have a good and creative day!

3 comments:

МИНОТАВРА said...

Какая чудесная рамка)! Вы молодец. Очень красивая работа.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Yes your flowers are indeed glorious! The frame effect gives it a fairy tale look
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unni said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutly gorgeus:)love your cards, they are so so sweet!!