05 December, 2011

A box with an easel card

Hello everyone!

Here is my new project for a new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts, and this time it is all about EASEL CARD. I made a box with an easel card on a top of it. Enjoy!


I used form WOC:
- Carnations
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Roses 10mm
- Self adhesive pearls
- Stamens
- Organza rose trim


Today is also the 5th day at Kortgleder's Advent Calendar

I used from Kortgleder:
- NS MFD015
- Text stamp fra NS Ollie's
- Picture from NS FEMA004 



Have a nice and creative day!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

OMG, this is so precious and adorable! Love the design, box and that sweet image!

Lena said...

Soo cute!! What a lovely little box!!

Hugs Lena

Ana Márquez said...

It's a so beautiful Christmas box!

I wish you a very happy Christmas and a new year full of blessings for you :-)
Ana