21 November, 2011

Christmas Sleigh With a Tag

Hei everyone!

Today is a day, when a new challenge is announced at WOC challenge blog and this time it is CHILD'S  CHRISTMAS. I made a Christmas sleigh with a Christmas tree tag. 


I used from WOC:
- Poinsettias large and small
- Metal embelishments
- Stamens
- Jute string
- Pearl brad


And for this creation I used form Kortgleder:

- NS MFD015 Christmas tree dies - I love them!
- Storyteller tekst 
- Foam tape
- Foam pads
- Doublesided tape
- Stamppad



As well, I want to remind you to participate in Kortgleder's challenge for this month HERE. This month is non-square Christmas card. 

Even more wonderful news! Kortgleder has a BLOG CANDY!!! 


Do not miss opportunity to participate and win!!! Its only uptil the end of November! Hurry up!

And have a wonderful and creative day!


3 comments:

Sypseniki said...

Nuostabios rogutes :)

EnglishTeacher Jurgita said...

cute :) Naudosite kaip dekoracijas?

Cecelia said...

I absolutely Love this!! Amazing sleigh and card! hugs xx