26 September, 2011

A Star-shaped Card

Hello everyone! 

Today is Monday and its time for WOC challenge and Kortgleder post. This time the challenge of WOC sounds: MAKE IT SPARKLE WITH STARS. As my contribution I decided to make a star-shaped card using fantastic Nellie Snellen diamond-shaped dies. 


For this card I used from WOC:
- Trellis rose 40mm
- Roses 10mm
- Tullips
- Organza rose trim
- German glass glitter
- Divine Twine
- Pearl spray

This card as well is used with Nellie Snellen products:
- Diamond shaped dies MFD021
- Dies MFD026
- Floral punch Bragne FLP008
- Strass stones
- Double-sided tape

Here you can see a card from a side. I used 6-angled shape die for a basis and diamond shape dies as star wings - I love Nellie dies as they mix and match so well. For sparkles I used German glass glitter for edges of leaves and pearl spray strings. And as well I love the twine for making tassels and that fantastic floral branch punch with flowers. 


Have a wonderful and creative day!

4 comments:

eva said...

Beauty!

Agneja said...

oj kaip grazu!

creativchen said...

Dear Loriete,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Jytte said...

Wow, den er bare sååå lækker !!