12 September, 2011

Christmas card

Hi hi,

Lately it is so difficult to manage time... Since I started my new job and some other new challenges came into my life adding to a neverending renovation of a house, my daily routines are somehow disturbed, he he... But hopefully soon everything will fit into their places, he he..

And here is a new Christmas card. WOC have their new challenge going on and Kortgleder as well have a Christmas challenge this time, so here is my contribution:


From WOC I used those wonderful Christmas Poinsettias - they are so perfect to all Christmas projects. Also roses 10mm, Christmas wooden shape embelishments, and metal embelishments - Santa's sleigh. As well I used Ivory Insertion Aglaise Lace and colored it with red and gold pigment ink. 

As well I used dies MFD029 and edge dies MFD028 from Nellie Snellen together with that gorgeous new Christmas Time stamp, which is colored with Nellie pencils.

Dena's Christmas sketch in WOC this week:

Do not forget to participate in WOC and Kortgleder challenges!

1 comment:

creativchen said...

Dear Loriette,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com