04 July, 2011

A Tent card

Hello everyone!

Today the new challenge is announced on Wild Orchid Crafts challenge blog. The challenge is all about TENT CARDS. Dena did a tutorial for Just Magnolia a while back, you can find it here

It was my first time to make a tent card, and here is my contribution to a challenge:


I used ribbon and flowers from WOC, aren't they adorable! Love that vintage-look ribbon!


To make this card I used dies MFD025, edge dies MFD023, and clippunch alphabet flower CP020 as well as image from Birthday Flowers Fema005 from Nellie Snellen. Paper is from FancyPants. 



A card opens like that:


Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW! It's Stunning. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Burbulex said...

Kaip gražuuu! Nėr žodių... ;-)

eva said...

Prety!

Ana Márquez said...

It is beautiful and looks so delicate. I love it!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Loriete, this card is just fabulous! How long did it take you to create such a beautiful project? I found you from Pencil Lines blog! My ancestral family is from Lithuania! Would love for you to visit my blog!

Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

marit said...

Lekkert, nydlige farger du har brukt:)

knopkiniukai said...

Wau sitas koks nuostabus!
As vis negaliu atsistebeti tavo kurybos labirintais.
Kaip noretusi kazka va taip imti ir isgauti- nu bet, kad neduota ...
Sekmes
Knopkiniukai

Inga said...

Labai gražu!