14 June, 2011

Today is my VERY HAPPY DAY!

Hello everyone!

Today I came to share some very happy news! I was invited to join one of the wonderful and very creative Design Teams - Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team!!! Jiiipppiiii!!! I am amazed and excited and very happy to join this fantastic team!

You can pop-up into WOC blog for inspiration, or participate in WOC Challenge Blog and win fantastic prizes... Or, even more - you can shop until you drop in WOC Shop!!! If you stil considering - just look at my creations - almost all of them made using WOC flowers! They are so delicious!


I am thrilled to become a part of the wonderful WOC Design Team and I know its gonna be fun to create with them! Stay with me for more of my creations! ;)

Have a happy and sunny day!

7 comments:

Burbulex said...

Wau!!! Sveikinu! Sekmes tau ;-)

knopkiniukai said...

Wau sveikinimai!!! Ir geriausio pasisekimo!!!

Marija said...

oho!

Jolanda said...

congratulations!! And well deserved your work is so beautifull!

Jolanda said...

Congratulations!! And well deserved, your work is beautiful!

ARTful Wings said...

Congratulations Loreta - very well deserved too :O) Polly x

marit said...

Grattis, grattis! Så moro!